Friday, November 14, 2014

Women Up


The Hundreds Hat - Persona | Jacket - H&M | Flannel - Forever 21 | HUF Socks - Persona | Herschel Supply Co. Backpack - Karma loop | Watch - Marc Jacob | Boots - Steve Madden

Loads of homework lately, and I need to catch up. I was in need of a back pack to fit my tomboy mood days. Lately, I have been really attached to this back pack ever since class has been back in session.  I really enjoy the simplicity of this Herschel Supply Co. bag from Karma loop. Layering my faux leather jacket over a flannel to give a less causal look. The Hundreds boom print hat & HUF socks are both from Persona. The Steve Madden combat boots are from Nordstrom,these boots are a bit versatile with a zipper on the side but the laces can still be loosen up for thicker socks or a more laid back look. 

Photo By : Theara Var

No comments:

Post a Comment