Monday, July 14, 2014

Yin & Yang


Crop Top - Forever21 | Skort - Zara | Fame Hat - Persona | Necklace - NastyGal | Sunglasses - LeSpecs | Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Litas

Happy Birthday to my darling Stephanie Tep! Thank you for being apart of our adventurous friendship, and I wish for only more wonderful days filled of excitement to come. We can count on each other for comfort and advice without judgement, with an open mind. 
This is the same outfit I wore on my recent blog post. Stephanie thought of concept where she would have photos taken with her friends showing a combination that meshes with each and everyone of us. The lovely photographer Nancy Ho took the photos for this Birthday project of Stephanie's'. I enjoyed being a part of this project.
For more info on Stephanie Tep's Outfit and Nancy Ho's work

(Name is link to their blog)

Model : Stepahine Tep
Photos By : Nancy Ho
 

No comments:

Post a Comment