Sunday, July 13, 2014

Snapback To Summer

Crop Top - Forever21 | Skort - Zara | Fame Hat - Persona | Necklace - NastyGal | Sunglasses - LeSpecs | Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Litas

If I could wear black everyday, I wouldn't mind..even in summer. I balanced my crop top with ankle boots and more than a hint of sock. Ironically, I like Huf socks, the prints are so fun and come in so many colors, can't get enough of them. I haven't worn a trucker hat since high school; they were my go to head gear for on the go. Oh man, do girls ever love stealing hats from guys. The first hat I wore was a trucker hat from a guy friend I stole off his head, decided to wear it all day. I stopped by Persona I came upon this black trucker Fame snap back, to add to any future look for a more casual look. I'm always finding a reason to wear this skirt/shorts. Zara single-highhandedly resurrected the hybrid garment with a cool origami-style wrap. Adding a bit of the gold chain necklace for a statement piece. &On my feet I have my Jefferey Campbell Floral Lita's.

Photos by: Nancy Ho


No comments:

Post a Comment